Call for Artists – Now Open
The season has come to submit work to our Open Call for Artists!
It’s simple! Just follow the instructions below!
- Fill out the form below. Please be sure to include all the information requested, and make sure that the images you email us correspond to the ones you give detail on.
- After filling out the form, email us 2-4 work samples that best reflect your style of art.
- Email images to email@example.com.
- Subject line: APRIL SUBMISSION – YOUR NAME (ex: April Submission – Jane Doe)
- Send all images in low-res format. (If more than 4 images are submitted, the gallery will only consider the first 4 in the submission)
- All image file names must be titled: YOUR NAME – TITLE OF WORK. (ex: JaneSmith-Awakening.jpg, or JohnDoe-WomanWithSword.png)
Who qualifies? Any and all visual artists living in the Los Angeles area.
After the submission period, Art Share’s hand-selected jury of curators, gallery owners, educators and artists will come together to create our next season of shows. If you’re not selected to be a part of our gallery season, you will still be considered to be featured in our other exhibition programs (YourArtHere, Groundwork Coffee, The Perimeter Gallery, etc.).
Deadline is April 30th at 11:59PM. April Call for Artist is now OPEN.
****Early/Late submissions will not be considered.****
*Submissions missing the google form and/or images will be “incomplete.”
*We ask that all work submitted retail for less than $5,000.
*One submission per person/duo. (No group submissions (3+ people) will be considered.)
*Submissions are open to Los Angeles area based artists only.